CrossFit Amesbury COVID-19 Guidelines
Updated: January 10, 2022
- All athletes are required to pre-register for class on Wodify (instructions for pre-registration).
- Athletes are to arrive at the gym no more than 15 minutes prior to class.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility. Upon arrival, athletes are asked to sanitize their hands prior to touching any equipment.
- Throughout the gym, floor disinfectants and mops are available to sanitize workout areas after workouts are complete.
- At the end of each class, all equipment, bathrooms, and touch surfaces are fully sanitized by CFA staff with Electrostatic Spray Gun.
DO NOT ATTEND CLASS IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER ARE SICK.
- Ask yourself:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Traveled in the past 14 days either:
- Internationally (outside of US)
- By cruise ship, or
- Domestically (within the US) outside of MA, NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (e.g., bus, train, plane, etc)
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other members at risk and come back another day when you feel better and your quarantine period has elapsed.
- If you answered no, please remember to maintain proper social distancing for the duration of your visit.
CARRY IN, CARRY OUT
- Athletes are temporarily not allowed to leave personal gym equipment or attire at the gym.
- Everything you bring to class should be brought home with you after class.
CFA MARKET & PURCHASES
- If you would like to purchase something from the retail store (water, FitAid, snacks, merchandise, etc), ask a coach or email Braden ([email protected]) of your purchase and you will be charged accordingly.
- You can purchase store credit ahead of time in increments of $50. As you purchase items, they will be debited from your store credit. Please let us know if you would like to set up a store credit by sending an email or speaking with a coach.
- At this time, kids are not allowed at the gym unless they are partaking in our CrossFit Kids or Teens Program or accompanied by an adult attending the #MomStrong class.
- You must register for class using Wodify
- Instructions for pre-registration are available or you may contact us for assistance.
- Registration opens 72-hours prior to a class start time.
- If there are no spots available, you can put your name on a waitlist.
- You may cancel your reservation up to 4 hours before class starts.
- If you are a no-show without cancellation, you will be charged a $10 fee.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected].